MHT CET 2023:The State Common Entrance Test Cell, under the Government of Maharashtra, has recently published the answer key for MHT CET 2023. Aspirants who participated in the examination can now visit the official website to review and download the question paper and their response sheet. The exams for PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) were conducted in May 2023, adhering to an exam pattern that did not include negative markings.
The CET Cell Maharashtra has recently released the MHT CET Answer Key 2023 online at cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates can utilize the MHT CET answer key download 2023 to estimate their probable scores. The official alternate website for MHT CET 2023 answer key is mhtcet2023.mahacet.org. To access the Maharashtra CET answer key 2023, candidates are required to provide their MHT CET exam roll number (Candidate ID) and date of birth along with the response sheet and question papers. The window to raise objections against the MHT CET 2023 answer key is open from May 26 to May 28, 2023. By referring to the MHT CET answer key PDF, candidates can calculate their anticipated scores prior to the declaration of the MHT CET 2023 result.
How to Download MHT CET Answer Key 2023?
Candidates may only get the MHT CET 2023 answer key online via the official website. The MHT CET 2023 answer key PDF, response sheet, and question paper pdf have all been made available so that applicants can review their responses and estimate their likely exam results. The following instructions can be used by applicants to examine the MHT CET answer key 2023:
- Go to the MHT CET 2023 website- cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the ‘MHT CET 2023 answer key” link.
- The Candidate ID (roll number) and date of birth have to be entered by the candidates.
- The answer key of MHT CET 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- A printout of the answer key can be taken for future reference.
how to contest the MHT CET 2023 Answer Key
Candidates may contest the MHT CET 2023 provisional answer key with the permission of the authorities. The concerns must be voiced in the online method within a certain time frame. The applicants are required to present their supporting documentation and proof in addition to their concerns. The authorities will look into each objection before publishing the official MHT CET answer key 2022 pdf.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Click Here to Raise Objections” link.
- Click on the “Login (Only Registered Candidates” tab
- Enter roll number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- MHT CET 2023 answer key pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the question Id to be challenged.
- Upload documents supporting your claim.
- Pay the processing fee of Rs 1,000 online mode.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Score calculation using the MHT CET 2023 answer key
Candidates are allowed to calculate their probable scores using the following steps:
- Check the official answer key of MHT CET 2023 along with the response sheet.
- Candidates will be required to compare their responses with the correct answers.
- The official marking scheme as per the MHT CET exam pattern 2023 has to be followed by the candidates.
- The total correct score has to be counted after subtracting the score of the incorrect answer.
- The score obtained in the end will be the probable marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination of MHT CET 2023.
MHT CET 2023 Marking Scheme
|Paper 1||Mathematics||50||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Paper 2||Physics||50||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|