NCERT Recruitment 2023: Apply for 347 non-academic posts at ncert.nic.in
NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) is a premier organization in India responsible for conducting research and development activities related to school education. They offer various job opportunities in teaching, research, administration, and other non-academic positions. These positions may include administrative officers, project managers, data analysts, technical officers, and more.
On April 29, the application procedure for 347 non-academic positions was launched by the National Council for Education, Research, and Training (NCERT). The last day to submit an application is 21 days after the job announcement appeared in the Employment News from April 29 to May 5. Interested individuals may submit an online application at ncert.nic.in, the NCERT’s official website.
Information about the 347 non-academic positions up for grabs in the NCERT Recruitment 2023 campaign.
The application Fee for Levels 10–12 of the NCERT Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 1500 for each job.
- The application cost is Rs. 1200 for each position at Levels 6 through 7.
- Levels 2 through 5 For each position, there is a 1000 application fee.
- Candidates who are SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay an application fee.
NCERT Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Go to the NCERT website at www.ncert.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the announcements then on Vacancies
- Next, Click on Non-Academic and tab
- Fill out the applictaion form
- Submit the form and take the print for future reference.